Primary Care Networks (PCNs)
PCNs in Thames Valley
- PCN List – Thames Valley – Pharmacies & Pharmacy Leads (updated April 2022)
- PCN list – GP Practices & Clinical Directors (updated September 2021)
PCN Meeting/Contact Feedback – if you attend any PCN Meetings or participate in any conference calls etc, please complete the Contact Form at: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/X6TXS7Y
- PCN Engagement Resources – to support engagement with PCNs, including undertaking the requirements to meet the PCN domain of 21/22 PQS, PSNC have published a range of guidance and resources available here.
- PCN Community Pharmacy Leads Engagement and Support – a recording of the PCPA Webinar held on 17th September looking at PCNs and Clinical Director engagement, is available here.
- Medicines Unavailable Notices – to alert the GP Practice of Unavailable Medicines and suggest alternatives:
- Referal Form – to advise the GP Practice of a patient who, in your assessment, requires urgent care:
For more information about PCNs click here.