Dementia CPPE Training
3rd February 2020 19.30-21.30
Holiday Inn Oxford, Peartree Roundabout, Oxford, OX2 8JD
This programme will help you develop your role in the early identification of dementia and to recognise signs and symptoms of its different types, while helping you to deliver improved outcomes and signposting.
On completion of all aspects of this programme you should be able to:
- define the different types of dementia and their presentation, assessment and diagnosis
- distinguish other conditions or factors that may mimic the signs of dementia
- analyse the holistic and pharmacological treatment options for patients with dementia
- evaluate the ways in which the care of patients with dementia can be improved, and how to support families and carers.
- Pharmacy technicians
- Pre-registration trainees
To book go to: www.cppe.ac.uk