Diabetes Update (Berkshire)
10th March 2016 18:30 registration and hot buffet, speakers at 19:00, close by 21:00
Holiday Inn, Manor Lane, Maidenhead, SL6 2RA
Would you like to:
- Understand the current NICE guidelines for Diabetes Care
- Learn how to use the different pen devices on the market
- Have the chance to network with colleagues over some case studies
- Gain some hints and tips on MURs and NMS in diabetes
If you said yes to any of these then join us on the 10th March.
- Dr A Mohammadi, Consultant Diabetologist – Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust (Wexham Park Hospital)
- Michelle East Lead Diabetes Specialist Nurse
|18:30||Registration & Hot Buffet|
|19:00||Welcome – Carol Trower MRPharmS, Chief Executive Officer – Pharmacy Thames Valley|
|19:15||Update on Nice Guidance Diabetes – Dr A Mohammadi Consultant Diabetologist – Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust (Wexham Park Hospital)|
|19:55||Pen workshop – Michelle East Lead DSN|
|20:05||Case Studies – Dr A Mohammadi|
|20:35||Q&A – All|
|20:50||Closing remarks – Carol Trower|
To book your place email Amanda Dean on firstname.lastname@example.org
This meeting has been organized with support from Astra Zeneca – please see below a message from the local representatives.
Dear Healthcare Professional
Health professionals’ feedback tells us that they value high quality educational meetings. At AstraZeneca we aim to lead the way by providing high quality educational meetings which benefit the medical profession and ultimately the patient.
I would like to invite you to our forthcoming Evening meeting, entitled ‘Update on NICE review of Diabetes’, to be held on Thursday 10th March 2016 at Holiday Inn, Manor Lane, Maidenhead.
Don’t lose out on this opportunity to enhance your knowledge, supported by a certificate of attendance upon request. Your local Berkshire contact is Misbah Hussain who can be contacted on email@example.com telephone:07801856980