Handling Difficult People Training
6th July 2022 9.15-10.45
As part of the Health & Wellbeing Project, the team are offering these 1.5hr online training sessions, aimed at both new and experienced staff in service user/patient-facing roles.
- Why patients may get angry and upset and the traps we can fall into
- How to further develop effective communication skills
- How to enhance skills for defusing situations with dissatisfied patients
Choice of Dates (held virtually):
- Wednesday 6th July (9.15-10.45am), or
- Wednesday 20th July (9.15am- 10.45am)
To book, complete this short form.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org H&W Project Manager – Primary Care Pilot