Respiratory Trilogy – Part One
28th June 2016 19.00 - 21.30
Jurys Inn Oxford, Godstow Rd, Oxford, OX2 8AL
This year we will be running a series of three events around respiratory disease. The first will be held on the evening of 28th June at the Jury’s Inn, Oxford with Darush Attar-Zadeh, Respiratory Lead Pharmacist Barnet CCG, discussing Health Coaching and the principles of choosing inhalers in airways disease.
To book, email: email@example.com with your name, job title and pharmacy.
- 19.00 Arrival and Hot Fork Buffet – All
- 19.30 Welcome and Introduction – Carol Trower – Thames Valley LPC Chief Executive Officer
- 19.35 Health Coaching – Darush Attar-Zadeh – Respiratory Lead Pharmacist Barnet CCG
- 20.30 Principles of choosing inhalers in airways disease – Darush Attar-Zadeh
- 21.25 Summary – Carol Trower
- 21.30 Close
This event is sponsored by Astra Zeneca